Saturday, June 4, 2016

Chewy Review: Puzzles

For this month's review I decided to get a puzzle for the boys to try out.  We went with the Outward Hound Doggy Blocks Spinner Puzzle Dog Toy.  My guys have had puzzles in the past and I have to say they are disappointing in that it takes no time to figure it out.  This one, however, was not the case.  Neither dog ever really figured it out.  Its one that will keep them entertained for a while longer.  They did get frustrated and give up so I had to help them out, but I think with doing it a few more times they'll get it.  




Here's some videos:






For Teach's turn I did take a few out to help things along.  

As always I was given the Outward Hound Doggy Blocks Spinner Puzzle Dog Toy in exchange for a honest review.  This review reflects the opinion of myself and my dogs.  Chewy.com is not responsible for anything that I wrote.










No comments:

Post a Comment