Monday, April 14, 2014

A to Z Challenge: L is for Little Beaver State Park (and Labs!)

Today is day 12 in our 26 day challenge of posting a letter a day for the next 26 days.  Its called the A to Z challenge.  

Today we have L for Little Beaver State Park.  With as much as we hike there I felt it deserved our letter L.  

I have been visiting this park since I was a little girl and very fortunate to still live close enough to call it our home park.  I took my Lab (hey another L!) there, Katie when she was here with us.  It was with her that I discovered a lot of the trails there.  She was just as good of a hiking partner as what Teach is.  



And of course everyone has seen MANY pictures of Teach there on our blog.  And all the things I've talked about with this park.  I thought I would share pictures of Teach from similar locations as Katie.


Teach is under the same rock that Katie was under in the picture above.




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous park. I love that you have pictures of both dogs in the same places at different times.

    ReplyDelete