Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Chewy Review: Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Probiotic Dog Supplement

This month's Chewy.com review is coming a bit late, but better late than never.

I chose to get Teach and Tucker  Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Probiotic Dog Supplement.



They have been known in the past few months to have some stress diarrhea issues and some food allergies we have discovered.  This is a good way to put some good back into their systems.

So far the guys really lap it up.  It comes in powder packets.  Sprinkle it over their food and wet it down.  No hesitation from them eating it.

As always I was given the Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Probiotic Dog Supplement in exchange for a honest review.  This review reflects the opinion of myself and my dogs.  Chewy.com is not responsible for anything that I wrote.



No comments:

Post a Comment