Monday, February 29, 2016

#Dogwood Week 6, Artistic: Candy (Macro)

The challenge for this week took me a while, it was a challenge.  I just couldn't find anything that I really wanted to take pictures of.  The challenge suggested candy and I am not the kind of person that enjoys taking those pictures.  If I don't enjoy it I'm not going to do it.  So I put this one off a week to give myself more time to ponder it.

So I came up with some things that I do enjoy.  Legos and the beach ... LOL!!  I have recently got the New York Skyline Lego set that had the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, Flatiron Building and the Freedom Tower.

Flatiron Building
Statue of Liberty
I'm still not crazy about these pictures.  I think they could have been more clear and crisp.  But ... I'm still learning.  

The next set of pictures are of seashells that I have collected through the years on the beach of Hatteras, NC.  


Again ... not real happy with how these turned out either.  But ... at least I tried.  This was a definitely a hard one for me.

This challenge is hosted by Dogwood Photography and called the Dogwood 52 Week Photography Challenge. 

And if you want to check out more of our challenge pictures please click this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment