Monday, January 25, 2016

#DogwoodWeek2: Traditional Landscape

So we are on week 2 of the #Dogwood Photo challenge.  The challenge this week was: Week 2, Landscape: Traditional Landscape. This week's seemed pretty easy (and thankfully no selfies!) except with the weather I was pretty much stuck at home.  So my landscape is just that ... a picture of the back yard.  The first picture I took last Monday when it was hovering in the single digits.  I tried decreasing the f-stop to increase the depth of the picture (and I'll be honest with you I can't tell a difference when I do this!).


And the picture below was taken yesterday after Winter Storm Jonas blew through.  This one I also decreased the f-stop to increase the depth and if you look really close you'll see Tucker in the picture.


I've never been a big landscape person.  I'd rather be taking a picture of "something".  If I had been able to get out I had an idea of where I wanted to take a picture at, but that didn't work out.  I'll save it for a later assignment.  

This challenge is hosted by Dogwood Photography and called the Dogwood 52 Week Photography Challenge. 

And if you want to check out more of our challenge pictures please click this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment