Saturday, January 3, 2015

A New Year

Welcome to 2015 everyone!!  I'm not one to make resolutions so I won't bore you with a long list of what I hope to accomplish.  I have said that for my New Year's Resolutions I'm not making a resolution but by saying that I did and already failed ... :-)

So moving on.  We ended and start 2014 and 2015 with some fun hikes.  Just the way I like it.  We had a stretch of decent weather (no rain and frozen ground).  So it was the perfect opportunity to get out there and enjoy the dogs not getting so muddy.

Teach and Tucker enjoyed a good game of chase when we came to field on one of our hikes.  And also took pause on a table so I could get some good head shots.





Tucker wants to box ... Teach puts up with a lot!


We have added a page to our blog for how to contact us to review products for your company.  This is something I thought would be fun to try.  We may never get the chance but I wanted to add a page out there just in case.

An update on Tucker's training progress for the breed:  We're going to sign up for Conformation Skillbuilding 1 class through the Fenzi Academy.  I'm hoping with this class we'll learn even more than we already have and help us succeed in the breed ring.  I'll be honest that my true passion/love lies with the performance aspect of the dog world, but we are having fun with the conformation side of things and want to continue and be successful.  But if we don't Tucker is going to make a GREAT performance dog.  He shows great promise already at a young age.

Teach is still Teach ... ol' faithful.  He really is the best dog anyone could ask for.  Easy going and puts up with so much from Tucker (look at the pictures above!).  I want to finish his Beginner Novice title and his Novice title but no rush on those either.  He enjoys working and learning.


2 comments: