Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Beginner Novice

I meant to have this post out last Monday and didn't get around to it.  So here it is a week late.

Teach and I went to Magic Valley KC dog show 2 weeks ago and showed in Beginner Novice for the first time.

We have been working on this for some time now after finishing our Rally title last spring.  I wasn't nearly as nervous about this as I was with Rally just for the fact it was all ON LEASH!

Teach had several people come to see him.  One which was his biggest fan.

She even had her Smooth Collies are my Best Friend shirt on!
Here is the video of our performance.  He didn't sit on the figure 8 so I figured that is where we lost our points.


We came in 2nd in a class of 7 with a score of 195.  I was very proud of him.  He was very happy and relaxed.  The judge was also very complimentary of him and said you don't see Smooth Collies very often. 





Our next show will be at Winston-Salem in a few weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment