Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday Mischief: Christmas, Hiking and Picture!


First I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!!  I have plans for a post tomorrow, but sometimes those plans don't pan out so wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year today just in case.

Santa was good to Teach this year since he was an exceptionally good puppy.  Treats, toys, puzzle game and more were in his stocking.

Didn't get a picture with all his loot ... but did take this Christmas morning
We did get some hiking in before and after Christmas.  I always try and take him out Christmas Eve to release some energy before we do the family thing with everyone.  Of course Teach accompanies us to my in-laws' house.  He is part of the family.  (Google's Auto Awesome is at work with some of the below photos.)








Randy's mom got their Beagle a bed ... but Teach thought it was for him.  He keeps wondering why his Grandparents' don't buy a bed that fits him.


Shame on me ... I didn't really take many pictures Christmas Day.  

Now to the Mischief part of our blog.  Teach met up with his Aussie friend Gabe this weekend for a fun play date/hike.  They had a blast ripping and zooming around the trail.  And Gabe even photobombed a picture of Teach.  He wanted in it as well.  No big deal.


And they're off!!!

Gabe was constant motion so I'm shocked I got this picture of him

The Photobomb turned out good, I think.  Good boy Gabe!





Blue of motion ... watch your knees!

The Stand-Off
I got a new camera for Christmas, a Samsung Smart Camera.  It has 21x Optical Zoom and 16.3MP.  Pretty nice.  And the coolest feature is I can use my phone to take pictures with my camera sitting several feet away.  No more self-timed pictures of running and getting into place.  I know ... takes the fun out of it.  Here is a picture I took Christmas morning using the feature.  Pretty neat!


Everyone have a Happy and Safe New Year!!!







7 comments:

  1. Looks like you both had a wonderful Christmas! I love the pictures! Teach has so much white, is he white factored?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Y'all had a great Christmas! I love the photo fun with the snow and the zoomies! And Gabe is GORGEOUS! The Aussie is my favorite breed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of Teach. He is so handsome! I saw something about that particular camera on television the other day. It certainly sounds amazing. I know we can expect some fabulous photos! Obviously Teach was not the only one that was very good for Santa! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great photos! And Gabe is adorable. The feature sounds useful I would love to have some photos with Dina, at the moment I have around two. :) Have fun with the camera and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of Google Auto Awesome. I'll have to check it out. What neat effects you got. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the pictures!! Google awesome is pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teach is white factored. He had some tri-headed white siblings in his litter.

    ReplyDelete