Friday, April 19, 2013

Teach's Rally Excellent - First Leg

Last weekend Teach and I ventured about an hour north (to Dunbar, WV) to the KOTC Spring Obedience & Rally show.  We competed in Excellent A for the first time.  And I'm proud to say that we achieved our first leg with flying colors.  We got a first place with a score of 99 out of 100.  Teach was very happy and focused.  And I was a lot calmer than I had been in the past.  I know that really helped with keeping him focused.

Here is the video for everyone to enjoy:


So now we need to find two more shows to finish up this title.  I can tell that with him being almost 2 he has really matured and things have really started clicking.  Teach has been our learning dog.  The next one won't be started in competitions as soon as he did, he was 6 months old when he got the first leg for Rally Novice. But with that said ... I'm still proud of him.  And we will continue down this path of showing as long as he is having fun.





3 comments:

  1. Wow, I am super impressed! It's so great to see your both on video too! I know that must have taken a TON of work to master all that and ya'll did it flawlessly! Great job and thanks so much for the video!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You can see how hard you have worked to become a team!

    ReplyDelete