Monday, May 13, 2013

"Stay" out of Mischief (Monday)!

We like to practice our "stay" and "on" command whenever we go out for hikes.  This past weekend we had the opportunity to practice on a table, a picnic table and a stump.  Its fun to see him try to figure out how to fit on smaller surfaces.  





This is our first time joining Alfie's BlogSnoopy's Dog Blog, and My Brown Newfies in the Monday Mischief hop

And I found out about a newish (maybe) BlogHop over at All Things Dog for Mutt Monday…today’s Mutt Monday theme is Outdoor Activities which I thought was good for this post.

Both Linky's are below.





8 comments:

  1. He is a very talented collie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! MM is a fun bloghop, I hope you continue to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, he did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teach, you are going to have to 'teach' me some of those cool tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to meet you Teach...I love to "pose" on things we find on our hikes...benches, tables, logs, stumps and walls...they're all a chance for me to practice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent job Teach! Happy Monday Mischief!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cool! What a talented dog you are, Teach! I should do that with Petal. She loves jumping onto stuff. ;)

    xoxo
    Marquie, Lassie & Petal

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is unbelievable! Wow! Teach you are Mom are quite the team!

    ReplyDelete